Monday, October 3, 2011

Disney Item - not card or layout!


OK so if you have been following my blog at all you know that I am completely Disney crazy!  After my first trip to WDW in 09 I decided I would like to do a Disney kitchen!  I cut the template for my dishes in vinyl and then used  Armour Etch to make these.   Who can throw away a perfectly good vinyl mickey??? so instead i applied them to the back of the kids table in the nook area!    Now for the tough part, we have just repainted the kitchen and i would like to add vinyl saying to the sofit however i don't want my kitchen to sound/or look  like Mickey's playhouse!!! Hum what to to what to do!!!!????  I am going to add this post to the Disney/pixar link up party over at Love to Crop!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Can I come live at your house!?!?! I love it!

    Shawn ~ Getting Cricky Design Team Member
    Crafty Chics Blog
    and
    MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!
    Webmasters Earn Money Here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought of a saying for the wall . . . the only mouse in this house is Mickey!

    Shawn ~ Getting Cricky Design Team Member
    Crafty Chics Blog
    and
    MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!
    Webmasters Earn Money Here!

    ReplyDelete