Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Halloween card


After a weekend of scrapping i really should have had much more done - but isn't that how it always goes!!  Here is a few of my favorite Halloween cards.  The first one i made with the intention of putting the bear on the front but the front was just to cute to cover up so I added him to the inside instead.



  
inside
This next card was made by a friend who decided to try and use scraps for it!  she was inspired by the one white strips with halloween words!  Very cute card Ellie!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I'm glad I got to see these in person!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,
    I just wanted to let you know that you are the winner of my blog candy for the WHAT I LOVE ABOUT HALLOWEEN/FALL BLOG HOP! Please email your address to me so I may get it out to you! Congrats!
    Barbara B
    bkb248@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete