Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Liebster Award

Thank you to Catthy for the nomination for the Liebster Award today, how exciting!




Liebster means "favourite" in German, and the award is given by peers to fellow bloggers who have been able to inspire despite their small following.  I was nominated for the award by Cathy from Paper, Ribbon and Thread, who makes such wonderful cards of her own.  Be sure and stop by her blog and check it out!!!!!!

Once accepted, an award recipient must "pay it forward" by completing the following steps:
  1. Post the award to your blog.
  2. Link back to the person's blog who gave it to you and thank them.
  3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value.
  4. Leave a comment on the five blogs you chose to let them know that they have been given the Liebster award.
Here are 5 blogs that I feel deserve to receive the Liebster Award:

Cathy: at Cathy's Creations, she is so creative and makes such pretty cards! 
Susan : at CRICUT and GRASSHOPPER, Susan is an inspiration, she is talented, caring and just plain fun!!!
Kell : at Krafty Kell, Kell is always sharing amazing project, and not just paper ones.  Her purse is adorable!!!!
Gail at St Kitts Scrapper.  I always look forward to seeing Gail's wonderful layouts!!!!
Miss Sue at Confessions of a Paper Hoarder -- boy can i relate to that!!!  Miss Sue makes beautiful cards!

Be sure to stop by and check out all these talented ladies and again, Thank you Cathy!

Have a great day!
 

2 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you for thinking of me Lisa, and for the kind shout out too! It's very much appreciated my friend! :)

    {{Hugs}}

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com
    p.s. I am now following your linky thingy thing too! (lol, I hope you know what I'm talking about, that sounds funny!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,

    Thank you so much for selecting me and your awesome comment about my cards. This is very cool and you made my day. I will be proud to pay it forward and look forward to finding some additional inspiration from all your nominees.

    Scrappy Hugs,
    Miss Sue
    http://confessionsofapaperhoarder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete